WW Green plan 5 point homemade white bread recipe
Up first is a classic homemade white bread recipe that is only 5 points on the WW Green plan. It is so easy to put together, smells great while baking, and really satisfies that carb craving without kills your points for the day. I really, really love homemade bread. During my weight loss with the WW Green Plan I made sure to keep some of my favourite foods in the mix but in a measured and point-planned fashion.
Homemade bread machine recipe white bread WW Green Plan friendly
WW green plan bread recipe 5 points
WW green plan bread recipe 5 points using the bread machine
Add in order
- 1 cup warm water
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3 tbsp sugar I use white.
- 3 tbsp plain unsweetened almond milk any non-fat milk will work
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tbsp bread machine yeast
- 1 tsp secret ingredient vanilla extract!
Below is the recipe we’ve adapted from the Hamilton Beach recipe that came with our bread machine.
Homemade Raisin Bread – 5 points on Green WW
Homemade Raisin Bread Recipe using our Hamilton Beach bread maker. I really like to make food from scratch. Being a food allergy family, it makes life easier when I know exactly what ingredients go into our food. As a WW green member, I find homemade food more satisfying and helpful for keeping my points in check each week. This recipe is super easy, you just need a bread machine! I divide the loaf into 10 slices, and then half each one (making the size you see in the video). If I have weeklies left or activity points I've saved, then I'll likely indulge in a full slice. The recipe is so so so easy and delish! I hope you enjoy and remember, Loved is Best, especially for ourselves. xo, Mel
- 1 cup water warmish seems best
- 1.5 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tbsp non-fat milk , almond unsweetened the original recipe from Hamilton Beach (below) calls for dry milk, I use almond milk
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 3/4 cup bread flour the original recipe from Hamilton Beach calls for bread flour, I use all purpose
- 1 tbp cinnamon I really like cinnamon, the original recipe calls for 1.5 tsp, so maybe start from there
- 2 tsp bread machine yeast
- 1 cup raisins soak them for 5 minutes first – KEY!
You need to pay attention to the beeps to make sure you add your raisins in at the right time, they are not added in right away.
Make sure to soak the raisins in water before adding them in.
Use whatever sweet bread cycle you have on your machine, our Hamilton Beach is Cycle 5.